If a Gmail user is unable to log in even after being connected to the internet server and providing the correct Gmail address, he knows what has gone wrong with. Yes, the correct Gmail password. No worries! Gmail password can be changed or reset easily. Just a quick follow up of this article will guide you on how to change Gmail password.
Are you wondering how to change Gmail password?
Gmail service is a free online email service founded and provided by Google. Gmail password provides the user access to their Gmail account. The majority of the Gmail users change their first Gmail password to beef up security. As the first password is probably synced with the other social media and digital platforms like Facebook, Instagram, banking apps, and online education platforms. Go through the articles and learn how to change Gmail password or even reset your password. Change your Gmail password into a strong password to protect your Gmail account from any mishandling. In general, a Gmail password must be a minimum of 8 digits containing at least one upper case letter, one lower case letter, one special character, and one number. Whereas, a strong Gmail password should be like your fingerprint, unique.
How to Change My Gmail Password
If a user speculates that his Gmail account has been hacked and someone can misuse his personal account, he would definitely look for procedures of how to change Gmail password. It takes only a few easy steps to execute to change the password when you have been guided correctly. Don’t get frustrated and look for how to delete the Gmail account permanently. Instead, read the following methods carefully and apply them one by one to change your Gmail password.
How to Change Gmail Password on iPhone/ iPad?
Wondering what is the proper procedure of how to change Gmail password on iPhone/ iPad? This method contains the easiest steps to execute and change your Gmail password for better security. Follow the steps below and apply the method one by one:
- Open Gmail application on your respective iPhone
- Go to ‘Settings’ and click on ‘Manage your Google account
- Tap on ‘Personal info’ tab
- Drop down the tab of ‘Profile’ and click on ‘password’
- Enter your desired password in ‘New Password’
- Re-write as you will be asked to ‘Renter your new password’
- Click on ‘Change Password’
Your Gmail password is changed. Now you have learned how to how to change Gmail password on iPad/ iPhone. Follow the next method to know If you are an iPhone 8 user and follow the three to four steps below to secure your personal or business Gmail account.
How to Change Gmail Password on iPhone 8?
- Click on ‘Settings’ from ‘Home screen’ of iPhone 8
- Drop down the section and select ‘Mail’
- Select the concerned ‘Account’
- Click on Account Settings
- Then click on ‘Password’ and ‘New Password’ respectively
- Enter your new password
- After confirming the new password
- Click on ‘Done’ to save changes.
By following all the steps one by one your Gmail password will be changed on iPhone 8. If not, follow the next method thoroughly.
How to Change Gmail Password on Android
- Open your Gmail account on your respective Andriod mobile
- Go to the ‘Setting’ option in your Android device
- Click on Google Account and choose ‘Security’
- Provide your Gmail address and password
- Click on ‘New Password’ and Enter your desired password (Make sure it is strong enough)
- Re-enter your new Gmail password and Tap on ‘Change password’
After this, your Gmail password will be changed. You will be asked to sign in again. Hence, the solution of how to change Gmail password on Android especially Andriod was mentioned-above. If you still have not been able to change, follow the next.
How to Change Gmail Password on the Computer?
Sometimes, google Gmail account do not respond to iPhones, iPods, and Android devices. Then, you need to know how to change Gmail password in a system or computer. Follow the subsequent steps given below thoroughly and apply one by one step to your system. This is your final manual attempt to change Gmail password.
- Open your system and Google chrome respectively
- Sign in your Gmail account and navigate yourself to the ‘Security’ column
- Select ‘Password’ and enter your current password to assure the google that it is you only trying to change Gmail password
- Select ‘Change Password’ and enter a new strong password that is strong
- Re-Enter your new password
- Click on ‘Save Changes’
After applying this one last method, you must have successfully been learned how to change Gmail password into more potent and difficult to deduce.
Conclusion: email-settings.net has always tried to bring the best possible solution of major-minor queries like how to change Gmail password. If you were unable to follow the above-mentioned methods, connect with our expert technician over a chat. The technical experts will resolve your problem/query from a distance only, by using an online remote. Our online Gmail repair services have been praised by thousands of customers from all over the world. Hence, try it and know yourself.